Обязанности:Our client is an American holding of travel industry brands. Their main field of work is selling package tours that include flight and hotel booking. They also provide additional services, such as transportation and excursions.
DataArt’s team is currently reengineering legacy systems (distributed clustering platforms), supporting them, aggregating and visualizing logos, selecting tools, monitoring, and developing features.
The main technology stack of the project is Java.
We are not hiring the specialist just for this project, but also for one of the companies of the global DataArt network. When the project is over, or if after some time you no longer are satisfied by the project, you can discuss transitioning to another project with the managers.
Требования:Required Skills and Experience:
• 4+ years of experience managing projects for enterprises and startups;
• Rich communication skills (onsite and offsite), solving a wide range of complicated situations and issues (at both the team and client level);
• Risk analysis and management skills;
• Experience in establishing an agile software development process with transparent communication;
• Taking a role of Scrum Master running events – Retrospective, Backlog Refinement;
• Experience of working closely with Product Owners and Managers
• Understanding of enterprise portfolio management and its connection with backlogs;
• Focus on achieving business metrics (KPI, OKR);
• Experience in building predictable delivery programs and in providing meaningful reports (using quality, process effectiveness and TTM improvement metrics);
• Engineering (Development and/or QA) background.
• SAFe, IT4IT Certificate.
• Professional Development:
— Experienced colleagues who are ready to share knowledge;
— The ability to switch projects, technology stacks, try yourself in different roles;
— More than 150 workplaces for advanced training;
— Study and practice of English: courses and communication with colleagues and clients from different countries;
— Support of speakers who make presentations at conferences and meetings of technology communities.
• The ability to focus on your work: a lack of bureaucracy and micromanagement, and convenient corporate services;
• Friendly atmosphere, concern for the comfort of specialists;
• Flexible schedule and the ability to work remotely;
• The ability to work in any of our development centers.