The ever-growing demand for bandwidth and services to be delivered with greater speed, flexibility and at a lower cost, has led to a revolution in the Telecommunications industry. Providers are moving away from proprietary solutions and embracing open standards and open source to deliver new services faster and support their revenue and growth objectives.
Providers need to continue to deliver carrier-grade solutions while virtualizing infrastructure and core functions, reshape their network architecture and deploy innovative applications.
Planning and executing lead generation campaigns;
Planning and executing cross-marketing campaigns with our partners;
Helping our partners grow their network;
Working closely with our R&D team in order to expand our services offering.
Required Skills and Experience
Knowledge of a wide range of B2B marketing techniques and concepts;
Proven experience in IT or telecoms markets, such as market research, solution presenting, or sales;
Excellent verbal and written communication skills (including copywriting);
Initiative and enthusiastic approach.
Public speaking skills;
Experience establishing partnerships with Open Source companies;
Knowledge and understanding of technology trends: NFV, 5G, Blockchain, AI, etc.
- Experienced colleagues who are ready to share knowledge;
- The ability to switch projects, technology stacks, try yourself in different roles;
- More than 150 workplaces for advanced training;
- Study and practice of English: courses and communication with colleagues and clients from different countries;
- Support of speakers who make presentations at conferences and meetings of technology communities.
The ability to focus on your work: a lack of bureaucracy and micromanagement, and convenient corporate services;
Friendly atmosphere, concern for the comfort of specialists;
Flexible schedule and the ability to work remotely;
The ability to work in any of our development centers.